- Project: Air Traffic Control Systems
- Component: ATC / ATM system software
- Contractor: Raytheon, Telephonics
- Locations: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Austria, Algeria, Korea, Malta, Hungary, Slovakia, other EU nations
- Description: Over 50% of ATC / ATM systems worldwide use TerraLens displays
Air Traffic Control / Air Traffic Management Systems Case Study
Kongsberg Geospatial has a deep domain of corporate experience in Air Traffic Control (ATC) and Air Traffic Management systems (ATM). Kongsberg Geospatial has been creating radar displays and HMI components for Air Traffic Control systems since the early 1990s. We have created components for manufacturers and systems integrators such as Raytheon, Telephonics as well as Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP), including UK NATS, NavCanada, and the FAA – as part of Air Traffic Control systems all over the world.
Kongsberg Geospatial provides the geospatial RADAR sensor integration, and HMI (Human Machine Interface) components for several different air traffic control platforms.